What should I expect when I visit?
At Meadowridge Church, you are welcome! You will experience a friendly atmosphere with people who are happy to see you. At our welcome center, you will find people who are ready to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. Don't forget to pick up your free gift for visiting with us and meet our pastor in person after the service ends.
What is it like on a Sunday?
**SPECIAL NOTE: PLEASE REFER TO OUR NEXT QUESTION FOR A SUMMER SCHEDULE.
- Our service time begins at 10:45 A.M. and lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Small groups called Lifegroups are available to join and begin at 9:15 A.M.
- Biblical messages preached with an emphasis on relevant and practical teaching.
- Multi-Ethnic and diverse worship music and testimony.
- Quality teaching for kids and youth based upon different learning styles.
Are Sundays in the Summer Different?
Yes. During the 2019 dates of July 7th - August 11th, we give our Lifegroup leaders a break to rest and prepare for the fall semester. During these weeks, we DO NOT offer Lifegroups on Sunday mornings.
**Our service time is still the same beginning at 10:45 A.M. and lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes.
What is a multi-ethnic and diverse music style?
There are many styles of music at Meadowridge. Our music worship style would be considered multicultural and diverse. From gospel to hymns, latin to contemporary Christian, there will be something for every worshipper. On a typical Sunday, we utilize a band consisting of keyboards, guitars, drums, as well as vocalists and a choir. Each week, however, is a new experience in itself.
What do you offer my family?
- For Children - newborns through 5 year olds, learn the truth that God made them, God loves them, and He wants to be their friend forever.
- For Kids - Kindergarten through 6th grade, learn about God through age-specific lessons, large and small groups, and qualified leadership.
- For Teenagers - 7th grade through 12th graders, learn the story of God through interactive bible study, strong relational small group leaders, and fun-filled activities.
What about Wednesday nights?
- Wednesday Night Family Meals (WNFM) begins at 5:15 P.M. and lasts for 45 mins. $10 max per family.
- KidStreet Kids (ages 5yrs-6th grade) kicks off at 6:00 P.M. and last one hour.
- Re:Mix for teens start at 6:00 P.M. for grades 7th-12th. *Optional programming is also available for teens from 7:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Ladies Bible Study meets from 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M. on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month.
- Men's Bible Study meets from 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M. on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month.