What should I expect when I visit?
At Meadowridge Church, you are welcome! You will experience a friendly atmosphere with people who are happy to see you. At our welcome center, you will find people ready to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. Don't forget to pick up your free gift for visiting with us and meet our pastor in person after the service ends.
What is it like on a Sunday?
**SPECIAL NOTE: PLEASE REFER TO OUR NEXT QUESTION FOR A SUMMER SCHEDULE.
- Our service time begins at 10:00 A.M. and lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Small groups called LifeGroups meet before and after the morning service.
- Biblical messages preached with an emphasis on relevant and practical teaching.
- Multi-Ethnic and diverse worship music and testimony.
- Quality teaching for kids and youth based upon different learning styles.
- Children's worship service (Kid Central) begins at 10:00A.M. with KidGroups following.
Are Sundays in the Summer Different?
Yes. During our summer months, we give our Lifegroup leaders a break to rest and prepare for the fall semester. During these weeks, we DO NOT offer Lifegroups on Sunday mornings.
**Our service time is still the same beginning at 10:00 A.M. and lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes.
What is a multi-ethnic and diverse music style?
There are many styles of music at Meadowridge. Our music worship style would be considered multicultural and diverse. From gospel to hymns, latin to contemporary Christian, there will be something for every worshipper. On a typical Sunday, we utilize a band consisting of keyboards, guitars, drums, as well as vocalists and a choir. Each week, however, is a new experience in itself.
What do you offer my family?
- For Children - newborns through 5 year olds, learn the truth that God made them, God loves them, and He wants to be their friend forever.
- For Kids - Kindergarten through 6th grade, learn about God through age-specific lessons, large and small groups, and qualified leadership.
- For Teenagers - 6th grade through 12th graders, learn the story of God through interactive bible study, strong relational small group leaders, and fun-filled activities.
What about Wednesday nights?
- Re:Mix for teens start at 6:00 P.M. for grades 6th-12th.
- The EP for children start at 6:00P.M. for children 3 years of age through 5th grade.
OTHER THAN OUR YOUTH MINISTRY (6th-12th), WE DO NOT OFFER WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES BETWEEN JUNE 17TH-AUGUST 26TH.